Carolina Beach Realty recently achieved membership in an elite group of nearly 550 real estate management firms across the United States when it was accredited an AMO firm by the Institute of Real Estate Management® (IREM).
Carolina Beach Realty is a full-service property management company and is the only firm in its market to have earned the AMO designation. Jim Kitts, president of Carolina Beach Realty, is proud to be affiliated with Village Realty, and Ocracoke Island Realty, the only two other firms along the entire North Carolina coast to have earned this prestigious designation.
With the AMO accreditation, Carolina Beach Realty’s clients may rest assured their properties are in the best possible hands, as the pillars of education, ethics, and experience support the firm’s business practices.
The extensive requirements for earning the AMO designation include:
· The ability to demonstrate verifiable business stability and fiscal responsibility.
· Have an executive with a CPM in a position directing and supervising the firm’s real estate management activities.
· Have the executive CPM complete professional development education courses.
· Pledge to uphold the AMO Code of Professional Ethics.
· Hold a required amount of insurance.
· Meet specific standards, provide letters of recommendation, and be interviewed and approved by the local IREM chapter.
Carolina Beach Realty has been serving vacationing guests for more than 30 years and manages over 300 vacation rental homes on the island. Carolina Beach Realty offers a variety of real estate options: primary, second homes and/or investment properties, such as vacation rental homes and condos. Additionally, Carolina Beach Realty and its staff proudly support local organizations and non-profits through financial contributions, sponsorships, and participation in community events. Carolinabeachrealty.net
Homeowners can learn more about Carolina Beach & Kure Beach property management by following this link for more information and rental projections.