Stayed November 2023
"Our family Thanksgiving Beach Trip was enjoyed by all. Again, thank you for your expert handling of rentals at the beach."
Stayed August 2023
"Enjoyed our rental house very much."
Stayed July 2023
"A lovely family beach trip celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary of which we are celebrating the whole year."
Stayed July 2023
"We loved the house! It was perfect for our family! The yard was great for our dogs. "
Stayed June 2023
"Nice house - We enjoyed our stay. It was nice to have a room on the bottom floor with easy access to let the puppies out. Yard was nice because they couldn't get out of the gate even from the upstairs front porch. Beds were comfortable and everything you'd need in the kitchen. Will rent again! Walk to the beach was a bit long, would recommend renting golf cart. We used that a lot."
Stayed May 2023
"A Paw-Fect May Week at Hot Dogs! - This home is truly a home away from home! We had a ball beaching with family, golf carting to restaurants, biking to Carolina Beach State Park, boating to Masonboro Island, visiting both Carolina Beach and Ft Fisher, shopping at the Unique Boutique and of course eating Britt's donuts. The property was spacious with beautiful porches, front and back! Well stocked, we had everything we needed! The decor was charming and location was spot on! Beds were comfortable and floorplan was open and roomy! Wish I didn't have to leave!"
Stayed May 2023
"Great vacation spot and home in CB area w/ Animals - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this home.
So here is the good bad and ugly. Stay with me -
1. The property manager is amazing. Great communication, great information, and great response time. I was very impressed!
2. The house is STOCKED! Everything you need and more. Kitchen has every gadget, pot, pan, etc.
3. Personal touches throughout the house to make you feel at home. Wine glasses, opener, trash bags, sippy cup, highchair, packnplay.
4. This is our first time traveling with pets. The fenced yard is a huge plus. You can let the dogs out the front to go down the stairs by themselves via the front of the house, or you can go down the stairs inside and let them out through the downstairs. We had sleeping teens so downstairs was not an option and our dogs won't go out without us (clingy) so we had to get up and walk them anyway.
5. You are several blocks from the beach. It is a good spot in that its not super crowded but it is also not really within walking distance of the boardwalk and restaurants. So you have to drive and parking is expensive by the hour.
9. We loved the front porch and the friendly neighbors.
8. We were disappointed in the living room TV. There is no cable so you can only watch via APPS (we were trying to watch bball playoffs)
9. The kids room has NO DIRECT VIEW of the wall TV from any bed. Poorly designed, super disappointing.
10. Would be great if beach chairs, bikes, or golf cart were included. This would help families pack less."
Stayed December 2022
"Hot dog - Perfect for family of 5 plus brother and sister in-laws. Downstairs is own apartment which worked great for them"
Stayed August 2022
"Great location and plenty of room - This property was an excellent choice for us since we had 2 dogs with us. The rooms were spread out and provide easy outside access for dogs through the downstairs rooms. Beach house was equipped with everything we needed."
Stayed August 2021
"Great Getaway - Our family enjoyed staying in this home. The beds were comfortable and all the TVs were in working order. We were a couple of blocks from the ocean and the porches provided comfortable places to chat and relax. Glad we stayed here!"
Stayed July 2019
"Hot Dog lovers - Very clean, well equipped kitchen, great decor, and 3 blocks from beach. Golf cart rental helps a lot! Only stayed 2 nights last minute so lucky to get. Great front and back porch. Was misquoted price because they left out cleaning fee which added almost $500 to price which I hadn’t planned for! You have to put your own sheets on your beds and towels into bathrooms. Frequent user of VRBO and not quite up to snuff with other properties but has great potential! Beautiful property!"
"The beach house was so nice and very clean. The kitchen was so well equipped. We rented a golf cart to go to the beach, but honestly its a very short walk. The house had plenty of room for everyone. We loved the front porch, the outdoor shower. It was nicely decorated. The bathrooms were all updated as well. It had plenty of parking. It was so easy with our dog we could just let him out and he went in the yard, or sat on the porch (he doesnt run away) . I will definitely stay there again . We picked the perfect week too."
Juan & Shirley Sepulveda, Charlie & Nancy Suter
"Psalm Paiting in the bedroom sets the atmosphere for the home. Every wall, every shelf, every drawer, deocrations to enthrall. A surprise find. Enjoyed every aspect of this beautifully decorated - fully equipped home. Favorite memories were - walking on the beach to the Pier, discovering blue crabs, relaxing and reading on the porch, watching chilren ride bikes to the beach. Pet friendly house - our dog enjoyed his vacation as well. I would recommend to freinds and would return someday. Thank you for your hospitality."
Karen & Andy Glade
"Loved the front porch. Grandson loved the arcade (grandpa too). Loved watching my granddaughters fight over the sofa bed. Great house - great time."
David & Donna Dickson
"Favorite things were family, biking, swimming, walks & fireworks. The house is fantastic. Thank you so much for our stay. We will come again."
Susan & John
"Beautiful house. Loved the front porches. Comfy beds with spacious rooms. Old Town Wilminton is a must. Great place to relax and enjoy the beach. I would come again."
Katherine, Jim, John, Larry & Mandy
"Comfortable home, loved the floor plan, beautiful ocean, beach is close by. Loved the front porches both front & back. Going to Southport via the ferry is a must. Southport is a very scenic town featured in TV and movies. Hope to come back."
Karen, Katie, Christy, Kasey, Maddie
"We loved the atmosphere of the home, the homes decor, how friendly everyone at Carolina Beach and the surrounding area is. I would highly recommend Jack Mackerels and the arcade next to i. Kure Beach Pier is also a must. We enjoyed sitting on the front porch after a long day. Golf rental prices are great but a golf cart is not necessary."